- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!
Tag Archives: The Brant Park
Spied at Brad Lamb’s swanky new King West hQ: Three RenderPornStars all by architectsAlliance-King Charlotte, Theatre Park and The Brant Park.
The Blue Bird Building is gone, all foundation rubble has been removed–level the site then pile drivers & shoring next?
We did! But soon this building will be but a memory … replaced by The Brant Park. A good-looking “student” indeed. 😉
Demolition begins soon … May the Blue Bird spirit live on!
The Brant Park on Adelaide Street West Toronto begins
construction demolition soon. aA good thing we think. 🙂
The location? 434 Adelaide Street West of Spadina Avenue Toronto.
The Brant Park model looks hot through the glass of the sales centre on Adelaide Street West, with Cresford’s Lofts 399 (under construction) reflected. The Brant Park replaces the Bluebird Building:
Perhaps this cool engraving can be saved and installed as art inside the new building?