- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!
Tag Archives: TCHC
Love the look of the townhouses!
Great streetwall makes great homes: Has anyone moved in yet?
We can’t wait to compare the renderporn to the real deal when the River Street townhouses complete construction.
When do you move in?
Appropriate height, attractive and for a good cause: affordable seniors housing by Toronto Community Housing Corporation. Bonus: A stunningly beautiful new neighbour to check out–River City Condominiums (to the left in the photo above.)
Turning onto Lower River Street:
Townhouses rising between Lower River Street and St Lawrence Street:
Looking North towards King Street from under the Eastern Avenue overpass:
River City Condominiums on the right and TCHC seniors housing on the left with a Regent Park tower rising in the background:
Looking East with River City Condos rising behind. The bricklayers are starting their work and it’s looking good!
Not everyone can afford to live in a condominium. But everyone should be able to live in a RenderPornStar, which is why we occasionally feature attractive nonprofit housing options such as this Core Architects-designed project at 589 King Street East Toronto. Looking Southwest from King Street East and River Street.