- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!
Tag Archives: River City
River City, Pan Am Village, Canary District, Distillery District and the early morning sun makes for one blingtacular neighbourhood. 🙂
Both looking good! Canary District Condos is seen rising along with the rest of Toronto’s Pan Am Athlete’s Village on the left, the Distillery District condominiums behind and River City 1&2 on the right.
Great view of River City from the 501 Queen streetcar.
That sexy glossy black cladding on phase one is going to look amazing contrasting with the white on phase 2.
River City 2 has started construction: note the shoring machine to the left of phase one:
River City 1 is well under construction and looks mighty sexy from King and River Streets Toronto. A hint of the treat in store when River City 2 begins rising? We think so!
From this plot of dirt shall rise the 16 May 2011 RenderPornStar* River City 2: