- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!
Tag Archives: Lamb Development Corp
The Brant Park model looks hot through the glass of the sales centre on Adelaide Street West, with Cresford’s Lofts 399 (under construction) reflected. The Brant Park replaces the Bluebird Building:
Perhaps this cool engraving can be saved and installed as art inside the new building?
A prime slab of rebar and concrete set to
Become another RenderPornStar* rising!
Its highrise act. The entire site is essentially at grade so up it must go. More exciting to watch than a musical? We think so.
Let the rule of this architectsAlliance-designed beauty begin! Looking West from Peter Street Toronto with Charlie & Glas Condominiums behind the demolition site.
Looking East with Cinema Tower rising in the background:
This King Charlotte has a transparent rule:
Clearly the old regime is coming to an end….
It’s totally hot which is why we were busy staring at the site–now hitting grade on the South end. TIFF 2012 may be happening literally next door to this 30 May 2011 RenderPornStar* but the only star that interested us was right here:
Totally A List material, wouldn’t you agree?
Fencing is going up around the existing building in preparation for demolition with excavation and construction of this 2 May 2011 RenderPornStar* to follow. Looking South East from Adelaide and Charlotte Streets Toronto.
Looking North from King West. The South end of the project’s parking levels are nearing grade with the North end several floors behind.