- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!
Tag Archives: Cresford
Tons of rebar being assembled around the crane base at Casa 2–“raft” foundation cement pour to follow?
Casa 2 Crane is up 🙂
CASA 2 gets a crane installed during a Toronto winter storm!
Was it delivered by mail?
Perhaps they’re building the world’s tallest snow fort here?
1000 Bay’s previous tenants have been smashed to bits by these man-made termites–which means another architectsAlliance beauty can get under way!
This Canada Post station at 50 Charles Street East Toronto is the future site of another aA beauty: Casa 3.
A skidsteer is parked on the ground floor of the under demolition office building on the future site of Cresford’s 1000 Bay Street Toronto condominiums. Would you like to park one of these toys in your future condo living room!?
A demolition site is just as fascinating as watching a new building rise. Enjoy these photos:
Rubbish or RenderPornStar*???