- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!
Category Archives: Blog Posts
We’re happy to see one of our favorite midrises looking absolutely like a
winner RenderPornStar should upon completion!
…is just around the corner from their recently completed Sync Lofts at Queen Street East and Davies. The actual site is 1220 Dundas Street East of Carlaw.
By I.U.D Developments. Located at the corner of James Street and King Street North, it replaces these old homes. It’s proposed to be two towers-21 and 11 storeys-of student housing-style condominiums. Compared to many of its local competitors, we think the contemporary architecture illustrated in the rendering looks alright.
Is it Waterloo’s first RenderPornStar?
Now rising from King and Victoria, downtown Kitchener. Will it impress?
Coming soon: One Hundred Condominiums at 100 Victoria Street by the same builder, Momentum Developments.