- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!
Category Archives: Blog Posts
It is what happens when you take a picture of a RenderPornStar Rising’s Reflection 🙂
Q Loft is a very plain-looking building indeed. With its industrial-looking beige brick and grey aluminium windows and upper floors it is not avant-garde architecture by any means. It is not ugly though–which is why we’re not ashamed of it being a RenderPornStar. We snapped a few photos on the weekend:
We hear the developer-Royal Queen Developments-is gearing up to launch another project in this neighbourhood–your new neighbour?
Coming to 354 Harbord Street Toronto: Oben Flats Little Italy are six 3 storey rental townhouses. With a cool modern design by Toronto architects superkül inc.