December 2011 excavation of the site has started. A beautiful project by Lamb Development Corp in partnership with Niche Development and designed by architectsAlliance of Toronto, Theatre Park will be an exciting condo project to watch rise up to top off at 47 storeys! Watch for further updates throughout the next 3-4 years as the project proceeds to completion. The condominium tower will be located just west of the King Street West and University Avenue intersection at 224 King St West Toronto Canada and is named for its proximity to the Royal Alexandra Theatre.
- renderporn tease: 5245 Dundas Street West Etobicoke by DSAI looks delish
- Wellesley on the Park sales centre
- 1000 Bay Street Condos by Cresford Developments and architectsAlliance update:
- 277 Davenport by Burnac: now under construction
- What is a RenderPornStar Selfie?
- Q Loft is almost complete: Very utilitarian design
- RenderPornStar of the Week: Oben Flats Little Italy
- Coming soon to 2978 Dundas Street West in the Toronto Junction:
- Peter Street Condos is one of our faves
- The Brant Park has a crane!